With fall just around the corner, it’s time for us to announce—you guessed it—our next online Bible study! This fall, we’ll be studying 20/20 by Christine Caine starting September 26.
In this 7-session study, you’ll develop a new understanding of how God sees you and has chosen you to help make Jesus’ name known on this planet. Through biblical teaching and lessons from her own life, Christine will challenge you to share the story of how God’s love has transformed your life right where you are.
To learn more about this study, watch the video below or click here.
So how will this work?
We’ll study together on our online Bible study website: onlinestudy.
When you visit onlinestudy.smallgroup.
*If you’ve ever purchased something on LifeWay.com, you should have created a LifeWay Account. That is the email and password you’ll want to use to log in. If you no longer use the email you originally set up as your LifeWay Account, feel free to click “Register” to create a new account. This email is where you’ll also receive email notifications to remind you that the newest session is now available to watch, so be sure you select one where you’d like to be receiving emails!
The rest of the details you’ll need to participate in this study:
- 20/20 is 7 weeks long, starting September 26 and ending November 7. You’ll get to watch the full video teaching for free for a limited time!**
- You’ll need to grab a copy of the 20/20 Bible study book. Friends outside the U.S., check out this list of online retailers around the world.)
- We’ll post a new video session on onlinestudy.smallgroup.com on Thursdays at 5 a.m. CT (barring any technical difficulties). Once you log in, you will see the available sessions.
- You can plan for the session videos to be 25-35 minutes long.
- For the first week, you’ll watch the video on September 26 first and then complete the week one material in the study book before we meet again!
- Go to your email and add “email@example.com” to your contacts. This way, our emails are less likely to go to your spam folder.
Ready to join us? Click here to sign up!
Our hope for the online Bible studies is not that they’ll replace community in real life. Grab a friend or two or ten and do this study together. If you’re studying solo, that’s great too! We are so glad you’re here and hope you find friends and fellowship as we learn together.
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
**A note about the videos: For 20/20, we will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will remain up until November 28, 2019, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time you can rent or purchase the video sessions here.