Things are warming up, getting greener, and looking more like spring, which means a new season is coming into bloom. And with a new season comes—you guessed it—new online Bible studies! Because we’ve enjoyed studying with you so much, we’ve decided to offer not one but TWO online Bible studies this spring!
The first study we’ll be offering is Raised Together by Gloria Furman, an 8-session study of Colossians. We’ll explore themes of fundamental Christian doctrine through verse-by-verse study. Learn who Christ is, who you are in Him, and how to grow and mature in your faith. To learn more about this study, watch the video below or click here.
The second online Bible study you can be a part of is Finding I AM by Lysa TerKeurst, a 7-session study of the I AM statements found in the Book of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study, we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before. To learn more about this study, watch the video below or click here.
So how will this work?
We’ll study together on our new online Bible study website: onlinestudy.smallgroup.com. And don’t worry—LifeWay Women will still be hosting, answering your questions, and studying alongside you. These will be our fourth and fifth online Bible studies on the new website, so we’ve continued to make improvements along the way to make this the best experience possible!
Here is the main difference with our new site: you’ll need to log in.* We know passwords are not fun, but we have good reasons! Because you’ll be logging in, you’ll have the ability to track your personal progress as you study and see which sessions you’ve watched! And, you’ll be the first one to know about future online Bible studies. 🙂
*If you’ve ever purchased something on LifeWay.com, you should have created a LifeWay Account. That is the email and password you’ll want to use to log in. If you no longer use the email you originally set up as your LifeWay Account, feel free to click “Register” to create a new account. This email is where you’ll also receive email notifications to remind you that the newest session is now available to watch, so be sure you select one where you’d like to be receiving emails!
- Raised Together begins April 25 and ends on June 13. Finding I AM will start on April 30 and end on June 4. With both, you’ll get to watch the full video teachings for free for a limited time!**
- You’ll need to grab a copy of the Bible study book (Raised Together or Finding I AM).
- We’ll post a new video session on onlinestudy.smallgroup.com each week. For Raised Together, these videos will be live at 5:00 a.m. CT each Thursday, and Finding I AM‘s sessions will be available at 5:00 a.m. CT on Tuesdays (barring any technical difficulties). Once you log in, you will see the available sessions.
- Go to your email and add “email@example.com” to your contacts. This way, our emails are less likely to go to your spam folder.
- At this time, we do not offer closed captioning for our online Bible studies. We are working to find a solution; we apologize for any inconvenience.
Ready to join us? Click here to sign up for Raised Together or click here to sign up for Finding I AM!
Our hope for the online Bible studies is not that they’ll replace community in real life. Grab a friend or two or ten and do one of these studies together. If you’re studying solo, that’s great too! We are so glad you’re here and hope you find friends and fellowship as we learn together.
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
**A note about the videos: For both studies, we will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will remain up until June 30, 2019, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time, you can rent or purchase the video sessions for Raised Together here, and you can find Finding I AM’s video sessions here.