Welcome to the final session of The Quest online Bible study! In this last week, we’ll be reminded that God’s Word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. Beth will challenge us to hold tight to the Scripture and look to God in trust for every step, for every moment. We have so loved going on this quest with you this summer, and we can’t wait to hear what you learned in final week of personal study. Thank you for sticking around and sharing from your heart!
As a reminder, we’ll leave all the videos up until September 30, 2018, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can rent or purchase the video sessions here.
Did you miss our first few sessions? Don’t worry!
Before we jump into Session 6, we’d love to hear more about what you learned this week walking through Week 5 in your study journal. Answer one or both of these questions in your group or in the comments below!
- What are some of the treasures of your faith walk you hold dear? Why?
- How have you wasted time in your spiritual life because you were focused on competition or comparison?
Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s jump in to the Session 6 video! Turn to the viewer guide on page 209 of your study journal to follow along with the Session 6 video. If you are a teen studying with us, you can click here for a PDF of the viewer guide to print out and fill in! Miss an answer? Find it here.
- Share a time when you knew the Spirit of God was speaking to you through His Word.
- Is there one thought or sentence that stuck out to you in this week’s video? What stood out and why?
- As you think back on this study, what is the most significant truth you encountered?
Thank you for studying with us! Want to join our next online Bible study on The Faithful? Click here to sign up and learn more!