Welcome back to The Quest online Bible study! You’re officially halfway through The Quest! Last week we learned that there is a difference between questioning God and asking God questions. Beth explored that difference and showed how God sometimes answers in the form of a question. He asks each of us, “What do you have in your hand?” How can you serve God with what He has already given you? We can’t wait to hear more about what you learned in your personal study time since we last met, and we’re excited to start Session 4 with you!
As a reminder, we’ll leave all the videos up until September 30, 2018, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can rent or purchase the video sessions here.
Did you miss our first few sessions? Don’t worry!
Before we jump into Session 4, we’d love to hear more about what you learned this week walking through Week 3 in your study journal. Answer one or both of these questions in your group or in the comments below!
- In you quest toward intimacy with God, do you find yourself more often walking with purpose or wandering? Explain.
- How does being a part of the kingdom of God factor into your daily living?
Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s jump in to the Session 4 video! Feel free to take notes about things that stick out to you on page 125 or in a separate journal as you follow along with the video.
- Have you brought questions to Jesus that He has not answered yet? How do you continue to trust Him and keep moving forward?
- How has God made it known to you that He sees you?
- Is there one thought or sentence that stuck out to you in this week’s video? What stood out and why?
Before next week, complete Week 4 (pages 126-165 for adults or pages 118-155 for teens) in your study journal. We’ll see you next time!