Get excited. We’re only a few months out from the Priscilla Shirer Simulcast—a day where no matter where you are in the world, you can tune in to experience Bible-centered teaching, prayer, and worship with thousands of other women worldwide.
While you can enjoy the simulcast from your sofa, imagine how incredible it would be to experience it shoulder-to-shoulder with the women closest to you.
What if you could bless them with a distraction-free day to refocus on Christ? Give the women in your church and community the chance to unplug, unwind, and spend a day with the One who refreshes them with His Word.
(We promise it’s easier than it sounds!)
Here are five reasons to bring the Priscilla Shirer Simulcast to your church this spring:
- It’s a ready-made women’s retreat.There’s no need to plan and organize when we do all the work for you! Pick a Saturday (see reason #3 for details), arrange a few babysitters, pick up snacks and coffee, and spend your energy absorbing God’s Word through Priscilla’s dynamic teaching.
- It builds relationships. Let’s face it: It’s hard to make friends as adults. Life is so busy—it’s difficult to get six hours of sleep a night let alone meet up with friends! Hold an event where women from all over the community can meet and worship together.
- It’s flexible.While the simulcast takes place on April 28, you can choose a date that works best for your church with access to the event up to 30 days after the date.
- It’s hassle-free.When you register your church, you’ll receive help from a simulcast specialist, and get tips for planning and promotion to make your event a successful one!
- It’s empowering. With the Priscilla Shirer Simulcast, you’ll learn to study the Word of God for yourself, whether you want to take the study skills you learn into your quiet time, family devotionals, or small groups. If you’ve enjoyed doing Priscilla’s Bible studies, you’ll love the live Bible study feel of the simulcast!
To see if this is the event for your church, watch the promo video below to preview what’s to come. Have questions other questions about how the simulcast will work? Click here for a list of FAQs!