The Friday Five is a selection of five links to articles, products, reviews, recipes, and inspiration for your weekend reading enjoyment.*
1. Did you experience a winter storm this week? Enjoy this lovely little poem with your kids.
2. This week’s Risen Motherhood podcast features Elyse Fitzpatrick and Eric Schumacher, co-authors of the brand new book Worthy: Celebrating the Value of Women. In the interview, they focus on mothers in Scripture and offer biblical truth and encouragement for “motherhood when we can’t see the outcome.” Listen to the podcast here or read the transcript here.
3. Download a free Valentine’s Day craft on the LifeWay Kids blog and help your kids remember that our hearts can worship God any time and anywhere.
4. Moms, do you feel like all your time and energy are consumed by raising your children, preventing you from engaging effectively in kingdom ministry as much as you’d like? Be encouraged by the beautiful and challenging truth of “The Inefficient Ministry of Motherhood.”
5. Dr. Josh and Christi Straub talk about “5 Ways to Reset Your Marriage” as Valentine’s Day approaches.
*Our intention is to link our readers to web content that may be helpful in their parenting journey. Our staff verifies each site’s usefulness and appropriateness prior to posting. However, website content changes quickly, so approach all websites with caution. Make sure sites are still helpful before sharing them with your friends and family.