The Friday Five is a selection of five links to articles, products, reviews, recipes, and inspiration for your weekend reading enjoyment.*
1. We’re excited to see ParentLife‘s own William Summey featured in the Summer 2020 new release catalog from B&H Publishing! His new book, Every Age, Every Stage: Teaching God’s Truth at Home and Church is available to pre-order at a discounted price from LifeWay.com.
2. Do you ever feel like your life is achieving too little? Emma Scrivener has some encouraging words for you today.
3. On this week’s Risen Motherhood podcast, Emily Jensen and Laura Wifler discuss the impact—good and bad—of social media on the lives of moms.
4. Stuck indoors this weekend? Here are 5 Ideas for Indoor Fun from our January issue via the Kids Ministry 101 blog.
5. Robin Dance encourages us to be “For-You” kind of people.
*Our intention is to link our readers to web content that may be helpful in their parenting journey. Our staff verifies each site’s usefulness and appropriateness prior to posting. However, website content changes quickly, so approach all websites with caution. Make sure sites are still helpful before sharing them with your friends and family.