Buying Dad a present can be a challenge. What do you get the man who has everything, wants nothing and thinks you should save your money? Here are some ideas from www.supercoolsteals.com
- Invest it! Sounds crazy – maybe. But Dad wants to know he has done a good job raising you. Sit down and tell him how you are doing in life. Tell him thanks for being a good dad and raising you right.
- Play ball! Is your dad a sports fan? Take him to the batting cages and let him hit a few. Buy him tickets to see his favorite team or pick up a t-shirt or other memorabilia.
- What is dad’s favorite meal? Set a time to cook (or order in) for him.
- Ask him to teach you something. Or make a plan to learn something new together. His advice is free and you know he loves to give it.
- Make a photo book. Or frame your favorite one for his office. You can save money by using sites like picaboo.com (coupon codes on supercoolsteals.com).
- Shop online. Check out www.supercoolsteals.com where you’ll even find a special Father’s Day category.
What are you buying Dad for Father’s Day?