Big news!! The ParentLife team is working diligently on redesiging our magazine for the March 2011 issue … and in order to the best we can, we need your help! We want to be sure our magazine is meeting the needs of our readers … so we want to hear from you!
How can you help? By grabbing your most recent issue of ParentLife (needs to be a 2010 issue) and taking a few minutes to answer the following five questions. (If you don’t have a recent issue of ParentLife, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send a pdf of January 2010 your way.)
- What do you see of the design of the cover and interior of the magazine that needs to be updated to fit current magazine trends and appeal to parents?
- What types of content would you like to see in ParentLife features?
- Are there any departments you think are not effective/helpful? Are there any departments you think are worthy of adding on a monthly basis?
- How could we “redesign” our “A Life of Worship” department (p. 47) and our Growth Spurts section (pp. 7-17) to make them more helpful for parents?
- How could ParentLife better integrate the spiritual into its content?
Respond by leaving us a comment or by e-mailing your thoughts to email@example.com. Can’t wait to hear from you!