Looking for the perfect Christmas card? I know every year our family pours a lot of time and attention to choosing the photos that we want on our annual Christmas card. I know many of you have trouble making the same choice! Check out these tips from the leading online photo greeting card company www.PhotoAffections.com.
- Use humor. Humor opens hearts and lets friends and relatives see the fun side of your life.
- Bring captions into play. Captions help loved ones know the details of the performance, vacation, or special event each photo is from. Keep captions short and sincere.
- Select a photo with special sentimental value. Don’t worry about the finding the photo where everyone looks “perfect.”
- Simplify. Use only 1 – 3 photos. Too many photos dilute the impact of the card.
- Juxtapose past & current photos. This highlights the growth of your family.
Do you have a Christmas card ready to go? Share with us your tips for preparing the perfect family card.