In speaking with leaders of men’s ministry around the country, one of the questions I most often get is something like, “What study would you recommend for my men’s group?” Choosing the right study is one of the biggest challenges in leading a men’s group (or any group, for that matter). There are often so many options that it’s difficult to narrow things down. Once you do narrow things done, how can you be confident the study you’ve selected is trustworthy?
Bible Study Insider is designed to make this process easier. It is a subscription service that arrives at your door each May and November. Each $50 box contains:
- $150 value.
- A $50 voucher to use toward your next purchase (Yes, you did the math right. It’s essentially free.)
- 12+ actual Bible study books (no samples!) of LifeWay’s latest releases
- A DVD that includes the first full video teaching session of each video-driven study in the box.
- Other bonus gifts (like books and audio devotional CDs)
This is great for a group leader because it lets you check out our latest Bible study offerings from your own La-Z-Boy. Seriously, there is no catch! You keep all the contents of the box and get to use your $50 voucher toward your next purchase. So if you know you’ll be buying LifeWay resources, it’s a no brainer!
Here are few other details to know:
- You must redeem your voucher by phone. It cannot be used in store or online. And you must redeem it by the time you get the new box (6 months).
- Shipping is INCLUDED in the price of the box. No hidden fees to you! (Although if you are in Canada, you likely have to pay tariffs. We’re sorry about that.)
- The voucher can be used on ANY LifeWay adult Bible study products for adults, men, women, young adults, and marriage and family; and ongoing curriculum for young adults and adults. You don’t have to use it on anything in the box! However, it cannot be used on events, digital products, kids products, student products, worship products, magazines, or language products.
- Each box contains a variety of adult products—they are not just for men. Consider splitting the cost and/or sharing with other ministries in your church.
Have more questions? Check out the FAQs or leave a comment below!
Know you want to order? Get the Box!
Kris Dolberry is a pastor, speaker, writer, and church consultant. After serving in pastoral leadership for 17 years, Kris now leads Ministry to Men at LifeWay and serves as Executive Editor of Stand Firm, a daily devotional magazine for men. Kris is husband to Vanessa and dad to Konnor, Emma, and Brady. They live outside Nashville, Tennessee.