Our great need in North America is for a spiritual awakening that transforms lives, families, cities, and ultimately our society and culture by the working of God’s Holy Spirit. Awaken 2012 is a 21-day prayer guide to direct the prayers of God’s people toward revival and awakening. First written for Louisiana churches, it is available for all who wish to join in prayer and fasting for revival and awakening. In this video I challenge churches to undertake the following:
- December 31, 2011 Celebrate a Watch-night Service (or Cry at Midnight)
- January 1-21, 2012 Follow the guided prayer of "Awaken 2012"
- January 22, 2012 Call a Solemn Assembly for the following Sunday and begin an 8-day process of preparation using "Consecrate the People."
- January 29, 2012 Celebrate a Solemn Assembly and Renew Your Covenant Commitments to Jesus Christ.
Awaken 2012 Print Files:
Other Uses Besides January
Use it for 21 days of prayer and fasting leading up to:
- The National Day of Prayer
- Pentecost Sunday
- Evangelistic services
- City-Reaching Efforts
To download the 64-page Louisiana prayer guide and journal and view video supplements go to: www.LBC.org/awaken