Welcome to our last session of We Saved You A Seat. We so enjoyed saving you a seat beside us these last several weeks. We appreciate all you shared in the comments and want you to know that it is our privilege to serve you in this online Bible study. Thank you for sticking around and sharing your heart!
If you have any questions about how this study works, we’ve answered most of them here.
Catching up? That’s okay! We’ll leave the videos up until October 1, 2017.
Okay, now onto the video!
Answer one or more of these questions in your group or in the comments below to participate in the discussion with our friends around the world!
- Share some of God’s character traits you saw in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 in Day 2. What do those mean to you personally?
- Describe a time when you “dared to go first” in a friendship.
- How can being on the receiving end of friendship sometimes be difficult for us?
- How has God used other people to bring change or transformation in your life?
- How do we see Christ’s love for us through our friendships with others?
Thank you for studying with us!