Welcome to Session 1 of We Saved You A Seat online Bible study! We are so excited to spend the next few weeks with you as we learn about friendship.
Please read the following instructions carefully; we’ve tried to anticipate your questions!
Here’s how this will work:
- Each week, you’ll come here to the blog and watch the video with Lisa-Jo and friends. The videos are approximately 20 minutes long. Once you watch the video, we have questions for you to answer in your group or in the comments section of the post.
- This is available to those studying together and those going solo.
- The questions will help you to get to know your fellow Bible study participants, and we hope these interactions will be both challenging and encouraging.
- After the video, we will let you know the personal study assignment to do for the next week in your We Saved You A Seat Bible study book. That’s it!
- The study will be six weeks long (including this little introduction week).
A note about the Bible study videos: We are giving you the complete video content for the WeSaved You A Seat online Bible study! We will leave all the videos up until October 1, 2017, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can purchase or rent video sessions here.
If you’d like to receive weekly reminder emails when we post, click here to sign up.
Okay, now that we’re all on the same page, here’s session 1.
- What’s your name? (If you’re a teen girl, tell us your age, too.)
- Where are you from?
- What does this study look like for you (are you doing it by yourself, with a group from church, with a friend on the other side of the world, etc.)?
- What drew you to this study?
Before next week, complete Week 1, Friendship Takes Showing Up, in your Bible study book. See you next time!