Welcome to Session 1 of Entrusted online Bible study! We are so excited to spend the summer months with you as we dive into 2 Timothy!
Please read the following instructions carefully; we’ve tried to anticipate your questions!
Here’s how this will work:
- Each week, you’ll come here to the blog and watch the video with Beth Moore. The videos are approximately 65 minutes long. Once you watch the video, we have questions for you to answer in your group or in the comments section of the post.
- This is available to those studying together and those going solo.
- The questions will help you to get to know your fellow Bible study participants, and we hope these interactions will be both challenging and encouraging.
- After the video, we will let you know the personal study assignment to do for the next week in your Entrusted Bible study book. That’s it!
- The study will be six weeks long (including this little introduction week).
A note about the Bible study videos: We are giving you the complete video content for the Entrusted online Bible study! We will leave all the videos up until August 15, 2017, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can purchase or rent video sessions or purchase audio sessions (the same content, only in audio) here.
Questions to answer in your group or in the comments:
- What’s your name? Where are you from?
- What drew you to this study?
- Just for fun, what is one fun thing you’re doing this summer?
This week, complete Week 1: Divine Triangulation (pages 12-43) in your Bible study book. We’ll meet back here next week to discuss!