Welcome to Session 1 of Steadfast Love online Bible study! We are so excited to spend the summer months with you as we dive into Psalm 107!
Please read the following instructions carefully; we’ve tried to anticipate your questions!
Here’s how this will work:
- Each week, you’ll come here to the blog and watch the video with Lauren Chandler. The videos are 6-15 minutes long. Once you watch the video, we have questions for you to answer in your group or in the comments section of the post.
- This is available to those studying together and those going solo.
- The questions will help you to get to know your fellow Bible study participants, and we hope these interactions will be both challenging and encouraging.
- After the video, we will let you know the personal study assignment to do for the next week in your Steadfast Love Bible study book. That’s it!
- The study will be seven weeks long (including this little introduction week).
A note about the Bible study videos: We are giving you the complete video content for the Steadfast Love online Bible study! We will leave all the videos up until August 15, 2017, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time you can purchase the video sessions here.
If you’d like to receive weekly reminder emails when we post, click here to sign up.
Okay, now that we’re all on the same page, here’s session 1.
Questions to answer in your group or in the comments:
- What’s your name? Where are you from?
- What drew you to study Steadfast Love?
- Tell us about a fun beach memory.
This week, complete Week 1: A Call to Worship in your Bible study book (pages 10-35), and we’ll see you next week!