We are sorry to say the free Redeemed online Bible study has ended! If you’d like to view the video, individual sessions can be purchased here.
Welcome to the Redeemed online Bible study! We’re so glad you are joining us and can’t wait to learn with you about living out God’s redeeming grace each day. Please read the following instructions carefully; we’ve tried to anticipate your questions!
Here’s how this will work:
- Each week, you’ll come here to the blog and watch the video with Angela Thomas-Pharr. The videos are 25-35 minutes long. Once you watch the video, we have questions for you to answer in your group or in the comments section of the post.
- This is available to those studying together and those going solo.
- The questions will help you to get to know your fellow Bible study participants, and we hope these interactions will be both challenging and encouraging.
- After the video, we will let you know the personal study assignment to do for the next week in your Redeemed Bible study book. That’s it!
- The study will be seven weeks long (including this little introduction week).
A note about the Bible study videos: We are giving you the complete video content for the Redeemed online Bible study! We will leave all the videos up until July 1st, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can purchase sessions you miss online.
Questions for Session 1:
If you are studying in a group, use these questions for group discussions. If you are studying solo, we’d love to read your answers in the comments!
- What is your name? Where are you from?
- What drew you to this Bible study?
- What topics in this Bible study are you eager to study and which ones are you hesitant about? (Refer to page 3 – Table of Contents.)
This week, complete Week One: When Love Makes A Promise (pages 15-31) in the Bible study book. We’ll see you back here next week!