Comments

1. SandraG says

I love the artwork that LifeWay shares with us. I haven’t seen artwork to use as headers for FaceBook lately. Are you not doing those any longer?

• Stacey Owens says

Hi! As we’ve transitioned content from HomeLife to All-Access in recent weeks, we’ve tried to make as much of the content you’ve grown to appreciate from both sites available on the All-Access site. While those headers aren’t currently offered, we’ll certainly consider making them available in the near future. Thanks for your continued support!

2. Sherri says

I really wish you would print this devotional calendar in the magazine instead of the calendar already printed. (I hate to say anything negative because I love the magazine!) I think it would be a better use of that space, and I know my family would benefit from it.

• Stacey Owens says

Hi! That’s a great idea, and we’ll certainly consider that approach for the future. We’ve found, however, that providing a couple of different calendar options provides our audiences with variety in the ways that conduct devotions with their families. The printed option in the magazine works with the devotion and activities written by Jason and Kelly Stewart, while the online version is designed for a deeper dive into Scripture with one’s family every day.

3. Beth Whitworth says

I have had great feedback from sharing the link to the calendar on our Facebook pages for our wmu and minister wives. The question that was asked was, “Are they going to publish this every month?” I said I would ask you.
    Thanks for a resource that seems to resonate with the field. Please let me know if I can encourage the ladies to keep checking for new calendars.
    Thanks

4. evelyn greer says

I am on your new website but cannot find the PDF for Scripture Art. I did for the Calendar which I love to download and study each day.

Thanks