WHAT? We are taping five NEW episodes of The Chat with Priscilla next week right here in Nashville, and we need YOU to be a part of the LIVE audience! Admission is totally free, but we do need you to RSVP (see below). Dress is casual, but remember that you could be on camera!
WHEN? You choose!
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 20
- 4 p.m. | What Women Wish Men Knew (Women’s Panel Discussion) with Angie Smith, Patsy Clairmont, Nicole C. Mullen, and Annie Downs
- 6 p.m. | What Men Wish Women Knew (Men’s Panel Discussion) with Anthony Evans, Carlos Whitaker, and Michael Jr.
- 7:30 p.m. | Modern Family: A Discussion on Parenting in the Real World with David Thomas and Sissy Goff
Doors will open at 3:30 p.m. Audience members must be seated by 3:45 p.m. Each show will last for approximately 75 minutes. There will be a 45-minute dinner break before the 6 p.m. show, and audience members attending the 6 p.m. show will need to remain for the 7:30 p.m taping.
THURSDAY, NOV. 21
- 11 a.m. | Full House: A Discussion on Fitness and Health Practices for the Family with Candace Cameron Bure
- 1 p.m. | The Woes and Woos of Marriage: A Discussion on the Art of Marriage with Mark and Melanie Hall
Doors will open at 10:30 a.m. Audience members must be seated by 10:45 a.m. Each show will last for approximately 75 minutes. There will be a 45-minute lunch break before the 1 p.m. show, and audience members attending the 11 a.m. show will need to remain for the 1 p.m taping.
WHERE? NorthStar Studios, 3201 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN
WHY? The Chat with Priscilla covers topics that we hope are relevant, helpful, and encouraging for women.