Be a Part of the Hebrews Launch Team!

Hebrews_628by250

Who?

Are you active on Facebook? Do you like to tweet? Do you enjoy doing Bible studies? Then THIS is for YOU!

What?

The Hebrews Launch Team.

**An exclusive team of women who will a) help get the word out about Lisa Harper’s new Bible study, Hebrews, through social media and b) receive fun, free, exclusive gifts (like a beautiful necklace created just for the Hebrews Bible study AND a signed copy of the Hebrews member book by Lisa when it releases).

The team will also get exclusive access to some of the content from the Bible study weeks before it actually releases!

When?

Monday, Nov. 11 – Friday, Jan. 3

Where?

All from the comfort of your home computer or smart phone. We’ll invite you to an exclusive Facebook group where we’ll share with you ALL the exciting information.

Why?

Because the nearness of Jesus is our good. And we need your help sharing that message with other women around the world.

**The group is limited to 100 people, so complete this form as soon as possible!

Comments

1. Chris Sargent says

What an amazing study to have at your fingertips. I would love to dig deeper into Hebrews at this season in my life!

2. Carol says

This would be a fabulous opportunity. I have not chosen a bible study for the holidays yet..so maybe it’s because I will be doing Hebrews!

3. Carol says

Think my first post did not make it. Amazing opportunity and I have not chosen a study for the holidays yet. Maybe because I’m to do Hebrews!

4. Eileen says

I love that Lisa is thinking outside the box! She is a constant wonder! God’s Word will be spread faster than ever through this opportunity!

5. Kellie shulruff says

This is a great opportunity and I think you guys are right on target to use social media for this.
    I already see how God is using social media to spread His Word and I so want to be a part of
    spreading that to as many people as possible.
    Blessings everyone!

6. Susanne Pemberton says

Oohhh!!! It would be so much fun to be a part of your launch team! :) I’ll be anxiously waiting to find out!

This is such a wonderful opportunity!

Regardless of being chosen for this team, I searched through to follow Lisa on Pinterest if she was there, but in so doing I made a discovery. From Lisa’s “home site” http://lisaharper.net/ the “Twitter” link, bird button takes me to a Lesley Harper’s page. I tried it several times, and every time I was directed to this other girl. Just wanted to notify someone about this incorrect link.

Thanks…and blessings,
    Joy

8. Tara Parker says

This is a wonderful idea. I love the fact that Lisa Harper is allowing her “followers” to do this promotion for her. Getting the audience involved is always so much more fun!!! Looking forward to this study…either way!!!!

9. Gloria Powers says

Has the team been notified? How will they be notified?
    Just waiting and wanting to be involved.
    Gloria

10. Tara Parker says

I am checking in to see if there has been an announcement made on this. I haven’t seen any new posts from Lifeway Women about this activity. Hoping that some sort of notice will be made soon. Thank you all and this is a wonderful opportunity for those of us that love to be involved in Lisa Harper studies!

11. Valerie says

I emailed LifeWay and they said if you’ve not already received an invitation from LifeWay Women to be a part of the team, then you have not been chosen to participate.

• says

Thanks Valerie. I also know that we are being encouraged to check for an email invitation. Be sure to check your Spam folders as well. Emails did go out with an invitation to a private group page. Some of these invitations could have gone to Spam depending on your mail settings. Blessings.