“I was born into a long line of worriers.” — Angela Thomas
How many of you can identify with that? You, too?
I can make you a laundry list of things I’m worried about right now:
- Launching our new LifeWay Women e-newsletter in a couple of weeks
- My tomatoes in my garden are rotting on the vine before they’re even ripe
- Why that guy I’m dating hasn’t called me to ask me out for this weekend
- A family member is dealing with some health complications
- I’m behind in my Bible study homework
And the list goes on.
Angela challenges us to let our belief in God make us strong against worry. Check out this clip from Stronger:
To combat the worry, we’re giving away a FREE small group starter kit of Stronger. That includes a leader kit with DVDs and five member books. Enter the giveaway below.