Who’s Doing Gideon? We want to know!

hero-gideon2

We’ve heard from lots of you that your small group is doing Priscilla Shirer’s Bible study Gideon this summer. And over at Living Proof Ministries, Beth Moore and the Siestas are walking through Gideon on their blog.

We want to hear from you! Rather, we want to SEE you. Take a picture of you and your small group with your Gideon member books and send it to us at womensministry@lifeway.com.

In the next month, we’ll feature some of the photos and give you a shout out on the blog!

Comments

1. Karla Rossi-Gonzalez says

Could you please advise when you will have Gideon in Spanish? We are waiting anxiously here in Miami, FL for the Spanish version. Thank you
    Karla Rossi

2. Mandy says

I am doing it with ladies at my church and a group of ladies online as well. Just started it but it’s amazing and I can’t wait to see what God is gonna do in the lives of each woman doing this study. :)

Me & my sissy are doing Gideon with Northside Baptist Church with the hope of sharing it with our home churches in the fall …. Southeast Baptist Church & Locust Ridge Primitive Baptist Church!

4. Patty Totten says

Can’t wait to start it! Our Friday morning Bible study will begin Gideon on July 12th! So excited!!!! I will send a pic later. :)

5. Melissa Teets says

I did not have a small group to join so I am doing it on my own! I love it and am in week two and loving it!

Yes! Sure am enjoying the study! There are 16 of us here but mostly going solo. We don’t meet regularly but touch base with each other on a FB group :)
    Warman, SK Canada

7. Faye Jones says

Our small group just finished fourth week of study. This week’s study regarding the patience of God really touched all. Is terrific study and prayerfully we all will have the desire to quit hiding in the shadows and be bolder for Jesus.