LifeWay Women Live Banner

If you lead women, you probably spend much time in counseling and encouraging women in crisis. You may often feel ill-equipped especially if you are not a trained counselor. Listen to some ideas from leaders who not only lead women through crisis, but who have also experienced crisis themselves. See how that has helped them minister on a whole other level to make a difference for women who are overwhelmed with the reality of life struggles.

Author Angie Smith (I Will Carry You, What Women Fear) and ministry leaders Lesa Floyd, Mobberly Baptist Church, Longview, TX and Debbie Stuart, Prestonwood Baptist Church, Dallas, TX help us learn how to minister to women in crisis even though we are not professional counselors.

Join us for this FREE webcast & live chat on Tuesday, April 16 at 12:00 PM (Central Time). Click here to register for an email reminder and view the live stream!

After the premiere date, LifeWay Women Live also airs HERE on Mondays at 7:00 PM CST, Wednesdays at 10:00 AM CST, & at Thursdays 4:00 PM CST.

Comments

1. lisa mize says:

I think the date may be incorrect. April 19th is a Friday. Is the live chat on Friday?

• Mary Margaret Collingsworth says:

Our mistake! We fixed the date above. The episode will have live chat on Tuesday, April 16. Thanks for catching it!

2. Charlotte says:

I don’t see anywhere to register for an email reminder… what am I missing? I’m already receiving the weekly LifeWay updates, is this what you’re talking about?

• Mary Margaret Collingsworth says:

Charlotte,
      Somehow, our link disappeared! We’re working on getting it back, but the webcast will air tomorrow (Tuesday) April 16th at Noon, CST. It’s a different email reminder than the LifeWay Updates – it’s specific to the webcasts.

3. BlessedMK says:

I missed the webcast yesterday. Will it be available to watch today at 10:00 am CST?

4. Is Crisis in Ministry … still set to run tonight as a replay 7PM CT ?

5. Chris Adams says:

Yes, that’s the plan, am working to get that “next week” changed! So sorry for the confusion.

6. Chris Adams says:

No problem, we had a problem last week with this so am double checking to be sure it’s all set to go at 7! Your comment alerted me to that problem!

7. Elaine Bonds says:

Is there anyway to access or record Crisis in Ministry to show to our women’s Bible study group meeting Wednesday evening on June 12th? I’d love for our women to see it and discuss. Will it be in your archives by then? Thanks.

• Mary Margaret Collingsworth says:

Elaine, It should be archived by then. Since we just switched shows today, we’re in the process of moving it over to on-demand viewing. Hope that helps!

• Elaine Bonds says:

Hi Mary,
        Thanks for replying. Now I can’t access any of the archived shows. Can you send me a link to find them — specifically Crisis in Ministry? Thanks so much.
        Elaine

• Mary Margaret Collingsworth says:

We’re in the process of switching over to a new system of how to watch the on-demand shows. As soon as it’s all working (hopefully within the week), we’ll post instructions on how to access everything!

• Hi Mary,
            Thanks for your patience with me. Our women’s Bible study meets next Wednesday night, and I was planning to show the video of Crisis in Ministry. I still don’t see it on your website, and the class is one week away!
            Is there a way you could send me the video via email? I need to make other plans if I won’t be able to access it. I sure was hoping to show Crisis in Ministry. I think it was going to be the perfect wrap up to this semester’s Bible study for our women.
            Thanks for your help.
            Elaine

Trackbacks

1. […] forgiveness and inner healing. An instructional section guides leaders called to work with women living in crisis and searching for a closer walk with Christ. The study takes participants from understanding sin to […]