I recently read this post from The Brook Network . Listed are 7 characteristics of wise leaders. These are some great guidelines as we consider not only our women’s team members, but also our own leadership.
1. Grace, generosity of spirit, love for mercy, ability to forgive
2. Good reputation with others; sought out for advice and support
3. Consistent life; wisdom and stability
4. Reasonable breadth of thought
5. Depth of thought
7. Lessons learned in hard time
Read more details here: The Brook Network
Ok, how did you do on these? Maybe we should use this as a barometer of our own lives, but also to evaluate the women who are serving in leadership. Might make for a great leadership meeting devotion. What do you do to evaluate the leadership characteristics of your women? Post your ideas in the comments section of this post so others can glean from your experience.
Read more in the chapter, "Life Lessons for Leaders" from Women Reaching Women here.