Dear Sisters,

I can hardly wait to see you at our Deeper Still conference this weekend! I am not kidding when I tell you that I’ve never failed to see God show up with a stunning outpouring in North Carolina or South, for that matter! I’ve never quite been able to put my finger on why! Often Travis, the team and I see God’s mightiest outpourings in some of the smaller areas where people have far fewer events to attend. They are desperate for worship and revelation and, because God delights in that kind of anticipation, they usually get it. The part of the country where we’re gathering this weekend, however, is a center notch on the proverbial "Bible belt" yet I’ve seen God do some of the wildest things there. To be seasoned – but UNSPOILED – followers of Christ is a rare and wonderful trait only the Holy Spirit can explain. I can hardly wait to see what He’ll do now.

I am so honored to serve beside my dear friends and co-laborers, Priscilla and Kay. I deeply respect both of them and my own walk with Christ is always refueled by their influence. We haven’t been together in a while so it will be great to team-up again. It’s a beautiful thing to share the platform with other speakers because, the way I see it, if you don’t like one of us, as diverse as we are, surely you’ll like another! All of us have different tastes and different learning styles, even if we wish we were too mature for preferences. At one time or another, yours is surely going to get hit this weekend and, if not by someone on the platform, by someone sitting next to you! Far more importantly, God will overcome every obstacle and speak to every willing ear and, if you’ll really listen, cause you to receive exactly what He brought you to hear. I’m counting on that for myself. I am coming for a word from God, Girlfriend, and I am positive that I’m going to get it.

Recently I’ve had a fresh appreciation for what we get to do this weekend. My staff at Living Proof Ministries and I are going through Jennifer Rothschild’s Me, Myself and Lies together. (I do tons of other people’s Bible studies – like Kay’s and Priscilla’s, for instance – just for my own personal walk. My worst nightmare is that I’d get where I only listened to my own voice. Can you spell I-M-B-A-L-A-N-C-E??) While we were having group discussion last week and I was marveling over the NOW word God was speaking to every single one of us, I could nearly have burst into tears with the wonder of it. I said to my staff, "It’s just hit me afresh that this is the very kind of thing we get to do: we get to encourage women just like us to get to know the Maker of Heaven and Earth and His Son, Jesus Christ, through the living, breathing pages of Scripture. He causes every study – no matter who wrote it – to become exactly what the willing person needed at that exact moment in her life. It’s not a man-thing. It’s a total God-thing. I do not know where I would be, even right now in this season of my own life, without the hope and direction and exhortation of God’s Word. What we’re doing works because He works."

That, Beloved Sister, is what we’re doing together this weekend. We’re reminding one another that God STILL SPEAKS and that He is perfect in His timing and His relevance. If you’ve never really gotten to know Him personally, this is a terrific time to get started! If you’ve been listening to Him speak through His Word for years, well then, there’s a place to go that’s deeper still!

I am floored to be able to serve you. God is merciful and kind to this former pit-dweller. I’ll see you Friday!

In His exquisite love,

Beth

Comments

1. Looking forward to seeing you Friday! Nothing could be finer than a mighty outpouring of God this weekend in the Carolinas. With love and hugs, Lora

2. Kristi Brewer says:

I am so excited about this weekend! The Lord has already answered some major prayer requests just today! I can’t wait to hear what He is going to say to me personally about going deeper still! I am claiming my Word from the Lord this weekend!
    “See” you soon sweet Beth!
    Love ya!

3. Kathy Lynn Clayton says:

I have invited my 3 daughters to join me for this event in Greensboro this weekend. Can’t wait to go deeper still in my relationship with the Lord and with these precious gifts of mine. I’m believing for every woman that needs to be at this event to hear from the Lord that He will make a way! Also praying for Beth, Kay & Priscilla – thanks for your servant hearts to share His Word!

4. I can hardly wait until Friday! I’m coming with a group of ladies from our church here in Virginia Beach. I was in Atlanta last year for Deeper Still and it’s still having an impact on my life. Looking forward to hearing from our Lord this weekend!

5. I simply CANNOT wait!

6. Carleen C Barrowclough says:

Really excited about this weekend! Greensboro filled with women seeking the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and their Daddy is just wonderful. Can’t wait to see what He deems needed for each person there.
    Thanks to all three presenters for listening and following His direction.
    It’s going to be fun!!!!!!real fun!!!!!

7. SOOOOO excited for this weekend. I’ll be coming up from Charlotte with my friend and her mom. It’s my first Deeper Still!! Can’t wait to see how God will speak through you ladies!

8. I am can’t wait for Deeper Still in Oklahoma City!!!!
    Beth, Priscilla and Kay….You all inspire me, encourage me, and I’ve participated with each one of you…in your studies that God has allowed you to pen His words.
    Lovingly,
    Yolanda

9. cannot wait to see what our God has in store. Already this week so many blessings! My daughter-in-law and I will be at Deeper Still. What better way to bond??

10. I’ve got my capris, flip-flops, and bible! I am on my way girlfriend!!! See you soon!! May the Lord meet us there and rain down His mighty power upon His daughters.
    Excited,
    Jenifer
    P.S. Just to clarify- I do have shirts to go with the capris. :)

11. Beth: I know you will be blessed mightily – what a great word already.
    I will see you in Orlando at Deeper Still in September!
    Love, GJ

12. Donya Mullins says:

The Girls In Greensboro are ready for a great weekend! We have all talked about how much we need this RIGHT NOW and are excited and yes, giddy about being together and going Deeper Still with Priscilla, Beth and Kay. Our group took the Anointed, Transformed and Redeemed study together so we are READY for a “so far” moment. See you tomorrow night!

13. I would give my left arm (I’m left-handed) to come to a Deeper Still conference. Someday. It’s a promise.

14. Christy C. says:

I have been praying for an open ear and a tender heart. CANNOT wait to hear what God will say to me through this weekend! See you Friday…

15. Kim Safina says:

Love this group of ladies too!

16. Melanie says:

This will be my 1st Women’s Conference. I’m so excited to get to attend. I am coming from Denver, NC with 2 wonderful sisters from my church. I am looking for a fresh word from God to guide my steps and take me where he wants me to go!!! I am ready. Tomorrow cannot get here fast enough!

17. This is my first Deeper Still event and I am ECSTATIC!!! I simply cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store this weekend.
    Can’t wait to see you Beth, Priscilla and Kay!!!!
    Your fellow Siesta,
    Summer

18. Oooh, I am just so excited I can hardly sit still! I belong to the most wonderful group of ladies who have been meeting together for weekly Bible studies for the past three school years, and we are ALL coming! I was just saying to one of them the other day, “I am in need of a kick in the spiritual pants,” and I know I am going to get it in Greensboro! Bring it on, y’all! :D

19. So looking forward getting together with other sisters of Christ to fellowship and worship. God knows what I have been struggling with and can’t wait to hear His word this weekend! Prayers for all three of you wonderful ladies with travel and the message to flow from your hearts to ours.

20. I had planned over a year ago to spend the weekend with you all at Deeper Still, however, the Lord blessed me with the birth of my second child a beautiful daughter 4 weeks ago. My family needs me here at home but I will be praying for a wonderful weekend for you all. Beth you are such an encouragement to so many, mostly me. Thank you for all you give of yourself to serve so many. My prayers are with you!

21. This is my first Deeper Still event and I am thrilled to be going. I have attended and taught many Beth Moore Bible studies at my church and have always dreamed of seeing her in person. Sadly a girl from my church who was going with us needs urgent prayer and will be unable to attend. She is in the hospital in a coma. I wrote about Deeper Still and my friend on my blog today:
    Thank you so much for your prayers.

22. Sara in Bakersville says:

I can’t wait! I’m bringing my husband along, too. We have studied “Psalms of Accents” together, now he is on “Breaking Free” and I am finishing “When Godly People Do Ungodly Things”. Looking so forward to seeing my three favorite gals and experiencing my God this weekend!!! We are also HUGE fans of Travis! Leaving the mountains for Greensboro in the morning. O Worsip Him and praise His Holy Name!!

23. I am SO looking forward to tomorrow/Sat.! I’ll be there with my daughter & another young mom from our church. The other woman has been a believer for several years & attended a Christian college, but she has NEVER been to a
    Christian conference! She is SO excited! I know God is going to do some extraordinary things in the lives of women this weekend! Thanks for your faithfulness.

24. ~lindsay says:

Looking forward toward the conference. Very excited to be with all the women and hear and feel the spirit move through the three wonderful speakers and praise team!! Our ladies group finished Priscilla Shirer’s “Discerning the Voice of God” in May and have done quite a few Beth Moore studies. Again, like one of the other members from our group has requested, PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR OUR MEMBER LOIS. We booked our trip toward the begining of January and Lois and her sister Pam have really been excited about this trip and the whole situation is so sad right now. May they be continue to be uplifted during this conference and a mircle come down on Lois and heal her. Her sister, Pam already has plans for them to go next year!
    Luke 18:1 states: Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

25. Beth,
    Thank you for this post! I have been so excited about this weekend, but am even more so after reading your letter. My mom and I will be there and can’t wait to see what God does!
    Much love,
    Tara

26. Beth – Several years ago in Raleigh, NC, you challenged us to STEP UP to what God was calling us to do. I went home and did the “homework” you gave and God transformed my life in a way that I would never have imagined. I knew He was speaking directly to me through you that weekend and I knew I had to step up to His calling for me. It has been a crazy but wonderful time in my life and I thank you for being obedient to His call. I am thrilled that I am going to be able to attend this weekend in Greensboro – wouldn’t miss it – and the best part is that I’m bringing my 18 year old daughter. I told her to hold on because her life will not be the same! God bless you.

27. i’m headed your way tonite with a friend – we’re just about done with Breaking Free. I can’t wait to see what God says through all of you glorious women tonite. I need it…whatever it is!

28. Beth…..my Tas Philas group is coming from Cary and we cannot wait to see what God is going to do in our lives this weekend!!

29. Carla Lee says:

Hi Beth, I had plans to attend this weekend but my plans were changed due to health concerns, but I will be praying for each one of you and all the ladies that are present. I so wanted to meet all 3 of you;I have studied under Kay and Beth, and recently some of Pricilla’s work just recently. While each of you are gifted and have different teaching styles, I always walk away with something new learned. Give a shout out to my sister-in-law Gwyn Earl, whom I was to attend with. I miss you guys already but go and receive what God has planned for you this weekend! Carla Lee

30. Sarita Edgerton says:

I just got home and what a weekend! Beth, I wanted to to share a word that I got. You spoke on bread and having enough manna, just enough. My waters broke in the 25th week of my pregnancy. The doctors told me that the baby would be born soon. Faced with the agonizing wait until labor began, I started to pray. I never went into labor. They checked my fluid levels every 2 weeks and Asa had enough fluid around his face to survive. No more or no less. Just enough manna from Heaven to get him to 34 weeks, when he was born absolutely normal. Now that is bread and going beyond, beyond!! Love that God of mine!

31. How do I even begin to describe my experience at the Deeper Still conference? I don’t know even where to begin. I will start by saying that I have been praying for God to speak to me; specifically for Him to speak to me so clearly that I could not miss it. I needed God to be obvious and communicate with me in a manner that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would receive His message. I prayed this very specific prayer because sometimes I miss the very obvious.
    Just last week I was out to eat at a fast food restaurant. I walked straight to the counter and asked the lady for a refill. It did not even phase her, she refilled my coke and just smiled. As I turned around, my friend asked, “what did you get”. I had to laugh at myself as I noticed the fountain drink refill station to my right. So, this is why I asked God to give me an obvious clear sign.
    I got a call from a dear friend inviting me to come to the conference. I immediately said yes, knowing this would be not only be a very inspiring event but also a great time of fellowship with friends. I rode with another dear friend over 4 hours to get to the conference. Once we arrived, we very much enjoyed hearing the outpouring of scripture in Kay’s message. It was straight from the bible and obviously God breathed. She quoted some of my very favorite verses. We were lifted and ready for more.
    As Saturday’s session began, I noticed that I quickly had over 6 pages of journaling. I wanted to soak in every bit of the message that I could possibly squeeze in. I made notes of the verses from Ephesians to Numbers with Hebrews, Isaiah, and Revelations mixed in, inspiring stories of the extraordinary and God’s ability to go beyond what we could ever image, one-liners that touched my heart of children and relationships. I jotted down simple truths: God is able! Nothing is accidental! and God’s presence in your life is a fact not a feeling! My friends and I laughed at times and cried at times. We held each other and swayed with the music. We held each other and prayed for and with each other.
    These friends that I shared the conference have been there for me through many seasons of my life. Two of which I got baptized with in high school. We had drifted away from God in college and much of our 20s. We have seen Satan try to destroy our friendship through the years but through it all, we have stuck by each other and found a friend in Christ. On the way home, my friend and I had the most amazing conversations. For lack of any other way to say it, just true fellowship! This is a friend that lives less than 5 miles from me and I talk to her daily. But not like the meaningful talks we had after the conference. I felt God’s presence with us. The drive home was almost as spiritual as the conference itself!
    Sunday morning, I honestly did not want to get up to go to church. I was tired! I thought to myself, you went to 12 hours of worship and praise this weekend- you can just rest this morning. But God pushed me out of the bed and into the shower. I went to Sunday school class and could not wipe the smile off my face. Our study was on JOY! I heard some of the same messages from the conference repeated in my class. It was a comforting feeling.
    When we walked out of class, my husband and I debated leaving to have quiet time and discuss my “take away” moments from the conference. However, God pulled us into the sanctuary for service.
    From the moment that our pastor began to preach, tears welled up in my eyes. I can’t hold the tears back now as write this message. He started with a continuation of our study on “”Pray Big”, turn to your bibles to Ephesians 3:20- the exact verse that Priscilla had spent on our whole morning session. My pastor continued to preach over the same verses and similar message. It was so obvious to me that God had given me a refill! He had given me an undeniable, clear, obvious message!
    He had gone beyond beyond!
    Our God is a big God, he is able and capable of meeting our needs but wants you to feel his presence. I am so thankful for not just feeling His presence but knowing that I can pray and expect something even better!!
    Thank you for being a vessel of God!
    Mitzi Bodie, Knoxville TN

32. Beth,
    I attended the conference this week-end. I was suppose to go with a friend but she wasn’t able to go so I went by myself. Things like that don’t bother me but I was hoping to see my friend. Before the conference started I read the program and how it said that God knew you would be here with the friend you brought with the needs you have. It hit me, God wanted me to be there to concentrate on him and he knew I wouldn’t with my friend. But the biggest AHA moment was when I realized I was not there to ask for healing or deliverance. I was there because I so wanted to be where I felt God’s presence. I realized I was lonely not for my friend but for God. I wanted a big “chunk of buttery bread” to hold close to my heart. All I have to say is, “MMM MMM good!” Thank you for taking me with you to be in His presence. I’ll never look at bread the same again.

33. Beth:
    I attended Deeper Still this weekend in Greensboro, NC. What an amazing weekend…thanks to you, Kay & Priscilla. I especially liked the closing of the event that you did…what an incredible wrap up to a fantastic weekend!
    You are the best!!

34. Bob Richardson says:

Just wanted to say thank you Beth. I was one of about the dozen fellows there, and I would swear that you looked right at me during your commissioning of us all. (I was wearing a pink shirt…thought you might be pleased) Anyway, I told the Sunday School class that I have been leading that they were in trouble today (8/2), as I was on fire. I was, and I am. I’m dining on the bread of His presence, fixing my eyes on Him, looking forward to going beyond the beyond. Thanks as always for all.
    Shalom,
    Bob

35. Mercy! I want to share with you my experience from this weekend. I was invited back in Dec. to attend this event with a dear friend of mine. Well, much as happened in those 7 months,my husband’s health problems,job challenges,teenagers..you get the picture. But I was very excited,as I’ve led Beth’s bible studies in my home and in my church for 10 years! As the date drew nearer, I searched for ways to get out of the trip. It was a 3.5 hour drive away from my ailing husband,and I had strayed from God in my busy schedule. As I schemed, I heard God say to me,”You’ll hear a word I have just for you & it may come from Beth.” Sure,un-huh. I’ve always been a dreamer, must be me talking to myself. After sucking up my reluctance,off we went.We were in terrible traffic the whole way, a car hydro-planed right in front of us barely missing us,we got lost looking for the hotel; were given bad directions from the hotel to the colesium…. At one point I looked @ my friend & said, “Forget it, let’s go back to the hotel.” She pushed on,we got there, searched for seats & finally settled in to hear Kay. I was wallopped with her message & chose to go down for prayer @ the end. As I stood waiting to have prayer, I began to cry for my straying heart and felt worn out from life. As I watched, Beth made a bee-line for me & took me in her arms.”Girlfriend,He’s about to show you! He’s about to show you!!” WHAT??! A word for me? From Beth? God you rock!! She’s just like a best friend to me, I’ve cleaned my home up just to have her come in!! As we made our way back to the hotel (lost again), I grinned & marveled @ God & his faithfulness! To add to it,Priscilla rocked me when she reminded me that to be a disciple doens’t make you a believer in God’s ability! Beyond the beyond & God took me there this weekend–Beth even hugged me goodbye @ the end of her session!! God rocks! And He used my girl Beth in a very personal way. Praise Him,praise Him!!!

36. All I have to say is Beyond, beyond…what a fantastic time of teaching and worship to be reminded of our Willing One who IS on the Throne! Thank you to everyone who had a hand in organizing and planning every detail of this event and for being faithful with the gifts He has given to you.
    Going deeper still!

37. Hello. Thank you for this great info! Keep up the good job!

38. Didn’t understood the last part :s could you explain better please?

39. thank you! I really liked this post!

40. thank you! I really liked this post!