GALS!!! Deeper Still Greensboro is two weeks and a few hours from right now!!
I can’t believe its been almost a YEAR since our last Deeper Still event in Las Vegas. Priscilla was 8 months pregnant (see in the rap video?) then and now that sweet Jude is 8-months-old!

Its time for the Deeper Still Greensboro Roll call! Where are you coming from? and who’s coming with you? Whatcha got?

Travis and I are both from North Carolina and I’ve already done a shout out for NC peeps on my Facebook. Perhaps we’ll give a Deeper Still T-shirt to the person(s) coming from the farthest distance!! I think we will.

Let the Roll Call begin!  p.s. Watch for  this upcoming Deeper Still Tuesday blog feature with a blog entry from Priscilla.

Have a great weekend gals!

Comments

1. I’m in Indiana….but I’d love to be in Greensboro for this event.
    Maybe next time!
    Ya’ll have fun!

2. So this is roll call for Greensboro….
    and I won’t be there….but I’ll pray for all who are. I’m a little sad and a lot jealous. Okay, I know I’m not supposed to be jealous, but I’m being transparent. It’s the real me!
    Have a blast in Greensboro! And think of me…

3. So this is roll call for Greensboro….
    Have a blast in Greensboro! And think of me…

4. Kristi Brewer says:

I am coming from Raleigh, NC with several ladies from Mount Vernon Baptist where my husband is the missions pastor. I am going to be there on Thursday and was wondering if anyone was going to pray over the coliseum? If so I would love to participate! Also I am hosting a siesta luncheon on Friday at 11:00a.m. at Shanes Barbecue, but anyone is welcome! Can’t wait!
    My email: kristib1116@gmail.com

5. We have a group of 10 women coming from First Baptist Church in Lyman, South Carolina. It’s about 3.5 hours for us. Can’t wait!!!

6. I will be there along with about 10 of my friends! I am so excited–I was at Deeper Still Atlanta last June and it was awesome! Also, I have been listening to Travis’ new CD and it is wonderful–he just brings you straight to the Throne in worship! 2 more weeks–I can’t wait~~~

7. Carolyn Medlin says:

I will be in Greensboro for Deeper Still. I am coming from Oceanside Ca. I will be attending with my sister from Littleton NC. Maybe we can get to the Siesta Lunch on Friday. So looking forward to hearing Beth,Kay Pricilla and Travis. I love you guys
    Carolyn

8. Susan Clark says:

We have 4 of us coming from Norfolk VA. I am looking forward to Deeper Still. I went to the one in Las Vagas last year and was so excited that it was going to be closer to us. See you there!

9. Kay Arthur says:

Kay Arthur here! I’ll be flying in from Chattanooga, TN. I continue to pray that God will move powerfully by His spirit through His word during our time together! Wouldn’t an awesome result be to see our nation and the kingdom of God greatly impacted because WE hear from God and order our lives accordingly? Still standing on tiptoe in anticipation…. Excited to be with you!

10. Hey there!
    Coming from Kannapolis, NC~! This will be my first Deeper Still! My sister and I are coming together and looking forward to a great weekend together!

11. Hey Girls and hey Miss Kay Arthur!
    We are so anticipating seeing everyone wherever you are coming from. Thanks Kay for commenting. I am coming from Nashville of course but i am an NC native and I can’t wait to see all of my North Carolina girls. It will be good to be back in the motherland.
    And my mother is coming! whoo hoo!
    Can’t wait to see you all. I’ll be scurrying around down front!
    love,
    Paige

12. My mom, sister-in-law, daughter and I are coming in from Charlotte. I have heard Beth lots of times and am looking forward to seeing Kay Arthur and Priscilla for the first time.

13. I was at Deeper Still in ATL last year with my two best girlfriends and it was amazing. This year a group of 25 women from our church are going. We’re from Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Norfolk, Virginia. Can hardly wait!

14. Three of us attending Deeper Still: 2 from Cary NC and one flying in from Arnold, MD. We’ll meet you there!

15. I know of about 11 ladies coming from Roxboro, NC. For some of these, it is there 3rd Deeper Still event. If this will be your first event, you’re going to have a great time and hear some powerful messages. These 3 ladies are great.

16. So excited! Our group of 13 is coming from north of Baltimore, MD. Some of us flew to Atlanta for DS last year and it was amazing! Looking forward to wonderful time again!

17. I’m so excited this will be my first DS event! I’m coming from Tennessee and meeting up with Nesha (a sweet Siesta I met at the Siesta Fiesta). Praying that I will be a doer of the mighty and transforming Word I hear. Blessings!

18. Kelly S. says:

Lord willing I’ll be there! I just found out I can go last night! 5 of us from East TN.

19. Elizabeth says:

I will be one of 20 fantastic ladies from Lisbon, NC, heading to Greensboro next weekend! For about half of us, this will be our 2nd Deeper Still event–we drove down to ATL last year and we were so blessed! I am very excited to be attending this event–hope to see you there.

20. My friend DeAnna and I will be coming in from Pelzer South Carolina and can’t wait.

21. Thanks for sharing such nice information here. My mom, sister and I are coming in from Toronto. I have heard lots of times and am looking forward to seeing Kay Arthur and Priscilla for the first time. Well It is nice to visit this site.