A mighty engaging morning

Oh, y’all.
This is Kevin, Travis Cottrell’s drummer on the praise team, and Ashley, a dear family friend of the Cottrells. And you’ll have to excuse the jumpy / spinny camera moves because I was just a wee bit excited.
Also: I apologize in advance for the part where I scream.

Isn’t that THE BEST?
We have all just been BESIDE OURSELVES. I thought Travis Cottrell was going to jump straight out of his skin. And there wasn’t a dry eye in the whole arena.
Yay, Kevin and Ashley! We love you!

Comments

That is awesome!!! I jumped over from twitter. And I jumped on Twitter b/c Travis’ FB status update said today was boinb to be “the best” – Oh I’m so glad I did!!! YEAH!!! Super Congrats!!!

That is soooo sweet!! Here I am feeling all sick and sorry for myself, and that truly DID make my day!
    Congratulations Kevin & Ashley!!

I’m bawlin like a baby and you are LYING if you think there is nothing sweeter than seeing two darling people get engaged!! And, I don’t know these sweet ones and I’m wanting to hug both of them!!!
    CONGRATS!!

This video has nothing on the moment itself. (AND THE VIDEO IS PRECIOUS AND PRICELESS!!!) I was in the front row at LPL Pittsburgh this morning and don’t know Kevin or Ashley but I, like everyone else in the arena, was tearing up!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS Ya’ll!! What a beautifully tangible expression of the Love of God in your hearts and lives! Thanks for sharing it with all 6000 of us!

5. Julie Belden says

That was so awesome this morning. Thank you for letting us be a part of your love story. Congratulations. What a blessing to be there in person. Keep us updated on the wedding plans.

That was SWEET! I was so sad (and so surprised) to see that the 2 1/2 minute video was over! Why do proposals have to be so short?!
    Best wishes to the happy couple and their families!

What a great day – so awesome that we at LifeWay Women had this opportunity to share this “behind the scenes” moment … a very memorable one for sure. None of us will ever forget this very special Living Proof Live. Our very best to Kevin and Ashley from their LifeWay family!

8. kenadies mom says

Oh my gosh, no one knows what that was for me!!I was there and it was amazing! I cried in excitement; just seeing another couple in God’s path!! I’m so happy for them!!