Baby Shirer is Here!

JudeShirer.jpgWe are thrilled and excited to announce the arrival of the 3rd Shirer son born to Priscilla and Jerry Shirer! Jude Maddox Shirer made his entrance into the world on October 16th at 5:28pm. Priscilla and Jerry are grateful for your prayers. The buttons on Dad’s shirt have all busted. HIs brothers are taking good care of Jude. Mom and baby are doing great! Post your comments here for the Shirer family to view.

Comments

1. Julie Reid says

Congrats Priscilla and Jerry!! He is beautiful!! What a blessing!!! Welcome to the Momof3 Club. We are glad to have ya’ join us.

Blessings, blessings, blessings! to you as you have blessed so many of us! Whew!!! Three boys to raise, we need all the blessings we can get, huh!? May God rain down peace and rest on your family in the coming days! Welcome, little Jude, you are a gorgeous little thang!

3. Mitzi says

What a beautiful baby boy! I just love the way newborns are wrapped tight in their little blankets. like little burritos I always say. :)
    May God’s riches blessing be with your family as you all grow together. And may you get much rest when you can.
    Congrats to Grandma’s & Grandpa’s Shier & Evans.

4. Larae (Li'l Rae) says

What a sweet picture! He is just so darlin’! Congrats to the Shirer (& Evans) family – may God continue to bless you through the years. May he also grant you lots of energy and the ability to rest when you need it!:)

5. Taria says

Congratulations Shirer family! What a beautiful little blessing straight from the hands of God. :) I got to see Priscilla’s cute baby belly in Las Vegas last month… I’ve been wondering ever since when her due date was.
    I’m so happy for all of you! :)

6. Melanie says

Awww…what a sweetheart and precious gift of God. Sleep while you can and accept lots of help !!!! From a Mom of three girls long past this stage, but I remember well those days !!! Blessings to all !!!

YEAH!!
    Congrats
    3 boys that is going to one fun house and a maybe a little loud – hehe
    It reminds me of the scripture I have on my blog Psalm 127:3 “Sons are a heritage from the LORD,children a reward from him”.
    God bless
    Kim

8. Lavonda says

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations on another GIFT from Him! Just seeing him all bundled up right there makes me want to go in the garage and dig out their baby clothes and start all over again with another one…
    God Bless your growing family!

9. Yolanda Anderson says

Congratulations on your new arrival. It was just a few months ago and I was just wondering if you had your new bundle of joy and click a button and there he was. God bless you and your family and may the peace of God reign over your household.
    He is a cutie!
    P.S. You truly blessed me in Las Vegas and I now follow your ministry.
    God bless you all.

Priscilla and Family!
    Jude is beautiful. Precious. Precious. Precious.
    Please tell Grandma Lois that a Gateway Gal says hello and congrats. I am sure all the buttons are popping on Dad’s, Grandpa’s and those brother’s shirts as well.
    Blessing to you all on this most precious birth.
    Love to you all. Psalm 139.

Congratulations Priscilla and Jerry!! What a sweet baby! I love Jude’s name. I have two sons and I enjoyed raising boys. I came to find out that boys spend as much time in front of the mirror as girls do. lol
    They are also just as sweet. May God continue to pour His blessings on your sweet family.
    Blessings,
    Patty

Congrats! I have been such a fan of your since Deeper Still Atlanta. I have read your books, and I love them.
    The best is the pancake in the trash story, I laugh about it whenever I pass a Cracker Barrell. I hope that with the baby here, the cravings will subside a little!
    Blessings to your whole family!

13. Marsheilah says

Priscilla and Jerry Shirer,
    Your ministry has been such a blessing to me, I pray for God’s continued blessings on your entire family, including your newest editiion. From a woman that you encouraged to go “Deeper Still”. Love Ya – Marsheilah

Awwww! He’s a fine little fella!
    So big congrats sent your way, Shirer’!
    God is truly amazing….and we never see it more clearly than when we bring a new life into this world!
    God bless ya’s!