1. Enlist a prayer team to pray for workers and their families each day.
2. Remove the hassle of meal preparation by enlisting a team to prepare, freeze, and distribute casseroles the week before VBS.
3. Send workers home with a sack lunch each day – don’t forget the family.
4. Host an end-of-week cookout for workers and their families.
5. Hold a “Worker of the Day” drawing and award a gift certificate.
6. Have a team photo made and displayed with an expression of thanks.
Celebrating 90: LifeWay Christian Resources begin publishing VBS resources in 1925 under the leadership of Drs. Marion Frost and Homer Grice.