Six new releases from Crossway
- Evangelism: How the Whole Church Speaks of Jesus by Mack Stiles (9781433544651. Hardback. $14.99) “I read this engaging book in a single sitting because I was so taken by its content and spirit.” —Daniel L. Akin
- Expositional Preaching: How We Speak God’s Word Today by David Helm (9781433443135. Hardback. $14.99) “David Helm has written the most helpful, concise, and useful book on expository preaching I have ever read.” —Matt Chandler
- Taking God At His Word: Why the Bible Is Knowable, Necessary, and Enough, and What That Means for You and Me by Kevin DeYoung (9781433542404. Hardback. $17.99) “I cannot recommend it highly enough.” —David Platt
- Art and Music: A Student’s Guide by Paul Munson and Joshua Ferris Drake (9781433538964. Paperback. $11.99)
- Chance and the Sovereignty of God: A God-Centered Approach to Probability and Random Events by Vern S. Poythress (9781433536953. Paperback. $25.00)
- The Christ-Centered Preaching of Martyn Lloyd-Jones: Classic Sermons for the Church Today by Martyn Lloyd-Jones. Edited by Elizabeth Catherwood and Christopher Catherwood (9781433541025. Paperback. $17.99)
Replant: Grow Where You’re Replanted by Darrin Patrick and Mark DeVine (David C. Cook. 9780781410328. Paperback. $14.99)
Discover a new openness to churches merging with other congregations, changing leadership, and harvesting fresh spiritual fruit-inviting us all to re-think how churches not only survive, but thrive.
As a gateway into Taylor’s thought, this volume (if read widely) could have a major impact on the level of theological leadership that our contemporary church is getting. It could also have a great effect on the quality of our communication and preaching. I highly recommend this book.” —Tim Keller
Contributors include: Bryan Loritts, John Piper, John Perkins, Matt Chandler, Crawford Loritts, Sandy Wilson, Charlie Dates, John Bryson, Soong Chan Rah, & Albert Tate.