Are you stuck at home in this snow? Our roads are actually not bad in Chattanooga, but it’s still a little gross outside and schools are canceled. Two of my kids and I were supposed to go to Atlanta to visit friends for Valentine’s Day, and I am bummed our plans have to be changed! But such is life.
So for Valentine’s, we’ll be at home, doing some of these fun activities. Hope you can grab onto a few of these ideas and make the best of it, too!
- Free Valentine’s Day Fun Pack at Marriage, Motherhood, and Missions
- Free Valentine’s Pack (120 pages!) at 3 Dinosaurs
- Free Valentine’s Matching Game printable at Amy’s Finer Things
- Valentine’s Day Menu with Printable Shopping List at Vanderbilt Wife
- Puzzle Hearts at Freshly Found
- Invitation to Create: Homemade Valentines at Buggy and Buddy
- DIY Heart Wreath at McAdams Family
- Owl-Themed Valentine’s Party with Free Printables at Kara’s Party Ideas
- Free Printable Olaf Valentines at Mom Endeavors
- How to Set Up a Valentine’s Day Photo Shoot at Bombshell Bling