Tummy time helps your baby develop muscles that help with rolling over, sitting up, and crawling. Always put your baby to sleep on her back, but she can enjoy tummy time during the day.
For a new twist on tummy time …
- Use a bolster or rolled up towel to prop up your baby.
- Dim the lights and lie down next to your baby.
- Shine a flashlight on the wall.
- Draw your baby’s attention so she can focus on the beam of light.
- Move the light side to side very slowly.
Did your babies enjoy tummy time?