Heading back to school soon? (Schools in Nashville and Chattanooga have already started! Eek!) Here is a round-up of our back-to-school posts here on ParentLife to help you out.
- 25 Make-Ahead Breakfasts for Back-to-School – One of our most popular and pinned posts ever!
- Back to School: Homemade Lunchbox Fare – Four good recipe ideas.
- 10 Tips for Bullying Prevention in School – “It is never too early to start working with children about treating others with kindness, respect, and acceptance. Start at the earliest grade that the school has, leaving no children out of the plan.”
- Getting Organized for School as a Parent - “The outcome of your preparation will be a well-rounded student and a successful and stress-free educational experience for both parent and child.”
- Spiritual Preparation for School
- Physical and Emotional Preparation for School
- Academic Preparation for Back-to-School
- My School Choice: Homeschool by Rebecca Ingram Powell – “I do not believe that homeschooling is the right fit for every family. But if it is the right fit for yours, and if you feel the Lord is calling you to make this decision, then I encourage you to honor Him with your obedience.”
- Taking the Stress out of School – Specifically for preteens.
- Real Life Solutions: Anxiety over School and Grades
- Something about Apples by Ellen Stumbo – Going to school when you have special needs.
- The Real New Year by Erica Pearson
- Asking Your Kids’ Principal about Internet Security
- Not Perfect, But Right for Us by Joy Fisher
I hope you’ll click through and see some great advice from our varied writers. What’s your best back-to-school tip?