Need a new pumpkin recipe for the season, to make with your kids or for a fall festival? Here are some of my personal favorites and a few I haven’t tried … yet.
- Pumkin Coffee Cake for Pumpkin Haters at Dude Mom – I like pumpkin, but this is seriously some of the best coffee cake ever.
- Heavenly Iced Pumpkin Cookies at Jessie Weaver
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake at Stuff Parents Need – No ice cream! Just frozen bananas and milk.
- Pumpkin French Toast at Averie Cooks
- Honey-Sweetened Pumpkin Harvest Muffins at The Finer Things in Life
- Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies at Better Homes & Gardens
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread at Giving Up on Perfect
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins at The Finer Things in Life
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins at Annie’s Eats
- Pumpkin-Pecan Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing at Jessie Weaver
- Simple Soaked Gluten-Free Squash Cookies at Kitchen Stewardship – I made these the other day with pumpkin, but you can use butternut or acorn squash or sweet potato as well
- Cinnamon & Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies at Giving Up on Perfect – Possibly my favorite cookies in the world.
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe?