December is creeping closer. I’ve already told you about two favorite Advent activities we try to do around here. But I also love Advent calendars, don’t you! We have a sweet little one with drawers now that my mom made. But here are some fun ones you could make, buy, or download to be prepared for December 1!
- Free Printable Bible Verse Advent Calendar
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
- Felt Christmas Tree Kit (buy it here)
- Paper Bag Advent Calendar
- Chalkboard Countown – buy it from Etsy or draw your own on a chalkboard decal or regular chalkboard
- Chinese Take-out Box Advent Calendar
- CHRISTmas Tree ($5 download)
- 25 5×7 prints ($35)
- Button Cone Advent Calendar
- Print a Nativity picture and color in one star each night (free printable).
- Love Came Down Pocket Calendar
- Basic Chocolates and Little Doors Calendars
- Coffee Cups with Gifts Inside
- Glitter Tape Advent Bags
- Stenciled Muslin Bag Advent Calendar
Do you use an Advent calendar? What kind?