As I’m sure many of you watched the debate hosted at the Creation Museum on Tuesday (starring Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ken Ham), I thought it might be helpful to round up some of the viewpoints on the outcome here at ParentLife.
If you want to watch the debate, you can see it on YouTube.
- USA Today reported, “Evolution-creation debate unlikely to change minds.”
- Pat Robertson spoke a more liberal view and criticized Ham on The 700 Club.
- Moderator Tom Foreman wrote about his experience on CNN, politely, and I found it interesting.
- I really appreciated Amy J. Bennett’s post “Confusion and Confidence After the Creation Debate.” It’s hard to confess your doubts in a public forum – but I believe if we would just share with one another, we would find we aren’t alone!
- I so appreciated this post at Red Letter Christians: If Only Christians Were This Passionate about Helping the Poor …
- Albert Mohler wrote a very intellectual and in-depth article about the debate titled “Bill Nye’s ‘Reasonable Man.'” Worth the read if you have time.
Did you watch the debate? Have two cents to throw in?