With today being Martin Luther King, Jr. day, I wanted to highlight some activities for children that teach about diversity. “Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight”! Teach your children the blind love of Christ before someone else shows them otherwise.
1. Fingerprint Dove / Busy Happy Mom
2. Talking about Diversity with Children Using Playdough / Bonbon Break
3. 10 Children’s Books That Teach Diversity / She Knows
4. Where in the World Is Your Food From? / Kid World Citizen
5. How to Develop Emotional Intelligence in Children / Imagination Soup
6. It’s What’s on the Inside That Counts / School Counselor Blog