Personally, I think muffins are one the best “kid foods” there are. My kids will eat almost anything if it’s baked into a little handheld snack. Want them to eat squash? Carrots? Quinoa? Bake it into a muffin!
Muffins can be breakfast, part of a lunchbox, a snack, or alongside soup with dinner. They can be sweet or savory, fluffy or dense, topped or not.
Here are eight of my personal favorite muffin recipes. What are yours?
- Old-Fashioned Blueberry Muffins – Citron Limette
- Chocolate Banana Cinnamon Roll Muffins – Authentic Simplicity
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Quinoa Muffins – Once a Month Meals
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins – ParentLife Online
- Crumby Banana Muffins – Jessie Weaver
- Honey-Sweetened Pumpkin Harvest Muffins – The Finer Things in Life
- Sweet Carrot Muffins – Spoonful
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Muffins – Annie’s Eats