source: RobynLou8 via Flickr Creative Commons
Lent is well underway – that six-week period leading up to Easter Sunday. To tune one’s heart toward the cross and resurrection, spending Lent focusing on Scripture is profitable and helpful for adults and children both. Here are some devotionals you can use together or separately. Just jump in wherever you are. With Easter still nearly a month away, it’s not too late.
- Bible Gateway Lent Devotion – Include a prayer, Scripture, quote, and something to think about it for each day.
- She Reads Truth – Always offers daily devotions, with the Lenten season one being slow-paced and good food for thought. For men, see sister site He Reads Truth.
- Trail to the Tree from Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience
- A Sense of the Resurrection: An Easter Experience for Families from OhAmanda has 12 sense-invoking experiences to bring Scriptures to life for parents and children.
- Lenten Lights at Desiring God.