We are pleased to offer suggested music for each session. These are links to purchase the songs on iTunes, as well as links to LifeWayWorship.com, which provides lead sheets, accompaniment tracks, and other resources for certain songs. Click here for Suggested music for the Resilient Faith unit
Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults—A Parents Dilemma
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—Lady in Waiting
- Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults—The Calm in the Storm
- Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults—Grow Through Adversity
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, Faith is the Victory
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Men Clip and discussion from The Pursuit of Happyness
- For Collegiates: Activity and discussion on considering your blessings during times of suffering.
- For Parents: Video and discussion: “The Parent Rap”
- For Women: Alone, Yet Not Alone: Discussion of song and story by Joni Eareckson Tada
- For Boomers: “It’s Hard to be Humble”
- Additional Questions: Dozens of additional questions to help with your discussion
Hey! We aren’t the only ones with ideas! If you have any other resources you are planning to use with this session, please pass them along here! Blessings as you prepare to lead this session.