We are pleased to offer suggested music for each session. These are links to purchase the songs on iTunes, as well as links to LifeWayWorship.com, which provides lead sheets, accompaniment tracks, and other resources for certain songs. Click here for Suggested music for the Resilient Faith unit
Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults—The Calm in the Storm
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—Spot the Rainbow in the Rain
- Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults—An Anchor From the Storm
- Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults—Spot the Rainbow in the Rain
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, The Focus of Our Faith
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Men Reflection on video about hope and Jeremiah 29:11
- For Collegiates: Reflection on “Cornerstone” by Hillsong
- For Parents: Reflection on “Where Feet May Fail” by Hillsong
- For Women: Reflection on quote from Margaret Feinberg
- For Boomers: Discussion on how Boomers plan for retirement
- Current Events Connection: Story of college basketball fan who got a “predictive tattoo”
- Additional Questions: Dozens of additional questions to help with your discussion
Hey! We aren’t the only ones with ideas! If you have any other resources you are planning to use with this session, please pass them along here! Blessings as you prepare to lead this session.