Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- For users of Bible Studies For Life: Adults— Budget Crunch
- and Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults — Radical Reduction
- For users of Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults and Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—Biblical Stewardship
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, 3 Ways to Use Money to Meet Needs
By the way, if you are wondering what to do with these articles, check out this post from Ken Braddy, manager of LifeWay’s Magazines and Devotions: 4 Ways to use Magazine Articles in your Group
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Men: Discussion of Dave Ramsey video clip
- For Parents: Discussion of needs and charitable organizations in your community
- For Singles/Young Adults: Discuss results of different surveys related to young adults and charitable giving
- For Women: Audio clip from The Help, discussion
- For Boomers: Discussion of “Generous Giving” article
- Current Events Connection: Discussion of people’s willingness to give to faith-based charities vs. non faith-based
- Additional Questions: This is a new feature we are considering adding to the blog. Please let us know if this is helpful to you.