Note: In Bible Studies for Life: Adults (KJV) and Bible Studies for Life: Senior Adults, this is Session 13.
Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults—Reaching Beyond the Beach
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—Reaching Beyond the Beach
- Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults—Make a Difference in One School
- Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults—Reaching Beyond the Beach
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, Sharing Hope
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Men: How would you complete the sentence, “Jesus saved me from…” (music and video)
- For Singles: Clip from The Hobbit of Bilbo explaining to the dwarves why he came back
- For Parents: Review of several articles from parenting blogs about helping children deal with failure
- For Women: Who in your life needs you to share the gospel with them?
- For Boomers: Humorous clip, “Real Christians of Genius,” discussion of stereotypes about sharing faith
- Current Events Connection: Statistics about what is shared most often on social media
- Additional Questions: Dozens of additional questions to help with your discussion
Hey! We aren’t the only ones with ideas! If you have any other resources you are planning to use with this session, please pass them along here! Blessings as you prepare to lead this session.