Note: In Bible Studies for Life: Adults (KJV) and Bible Studies for Life: Senior Adults, this is Session 12.
Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults—Do You Make the Grade?
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—Do You Make the Grade?
- Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults—Do You Make the Grade?
- Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults—Do You Make the Grade?
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, Hope Even After Failure
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Men: Discussion of Focus on the Family article about dealing with guilt
- For Singles: Clip from The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe of Edmund’s restoration after he betrayed Aslan
- For Parents: Review of several articles from parenting blogs about helping children deal with failure
- For Women: Reflection on Casting Crowns song, “Jesus, Friend of Sinners”
- For Boomers: Discussion of article from business blog about what steps to take after a huge failure
- Additional Questions: Dozens of additional questions to help with your discussion
Hey! We aren’t the only ones with ideas! If you have any other resources you are planning to use with this session, please pass them along here! Blessings as you prepare to lead this session.