Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults—Don’t Waste Your Life
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—The War is Over
- Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults—Sweet Release: Making Joy Your New Default Setting
- Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults—Hopeful Anticipation
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, Hope Found
By the way, if you are wondering what to do with these articles, check out this post from Ken Braddy, manager of LifeWay’s Magazines and Devotions: 4 Ways to use Magazine Articles in your Group
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Men: Advice on how to help men cope with depression from a non-biblical perspective
- For Singles: Clip from movie True Grit, discussion
- For Women: Reflection on secular ideas for “How to find hope”
- For Boomers: Story of dog reunited with owners after missing for seven years
- Current Events Connection: Ongoing search for Malaysian Flight MH370
- Additional Questions: Dozens of additional questions to help with your discussion
Hey! We aren’t the only ones with ideas! If you have any other resources you are planning to use with this session, please pass them along here! Blessings as you prepare to lead this session.