Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- For users of Bible Studies For Life: Adults and Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—Shadow of a Doubt
- For users of Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults– Revel in the Mystery
- For users of Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults— Miracle Performed God’s Way
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, Being Sure God Exists
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Women: Discussion of reasons atheists give for not believing in God
- For Men: Discussion of how atheism as a worldview is “inconceivable.”
- For Parents: Link to interactive website exploring the scale of the Universe, followup questions parents can use with their kids.
- For Singles: Video and discussion of God as the mender of broken dreams
- Current Events Connection: Discussion of recent LifeWay research survey in which people were asked to respond to the statement, “I can trust the Bible to tell me who God is.”