Since we first launched the Bible Studies For Life Blog a few months ago, we’ve discovered a couple of things:
- First, you really like tips on how to be a better small group leader. So most Thursdays, we’ve reserved the blog for leadership tips.
- Second, you like posts with numbers in the title. Analytics don’t lie. If the title of the post has “3ways,” or ”5 things,” or “7 steps,” or “101 Dalmatians” or “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” in it, there’s a better chance you’ll read it (Just kidding on the last two).
So, this week’s category for the Friday Round up is, “Our best leadership tips with numbers in the title.” Let the countdown begin. Happy reading, and happy leading!
- 20… (Don’t worry! We don’t have a list of 20 things for you!) Ken Braddy, our managing director for Bible Studies for Life, talks about How 20 Seconds of Silence Can Get People Talking in our small groups.
- 7…Karen Dockrey, content editor for the Adult Bible Studies For Life, shares about 7 Ways to Keep Guests Coming Back (hint: one of them is to not call them visitors!)
- 5...James Jackson, who works with social media and app development for Bible Studies for Life, on 5 Ways to Deal With a Dominator in Your Group
- 4…Small Groups Specialist Mark Howell gives insights on Four Ways to Apply Scripture as a Group
- 3…Amber Vaden, editor of the Young Adult version of Bible Studies for Life, on 3 Ways to Deepen Young Adult Bible Study
- 1…Erika Scrimpshire, who works with Bible Studies For Life: Kids, explains how parents can use the One Conversation tool to spark intentional spiritual conversations with their kids. What is One Conversation?