Beginning this quarter, we are pleased to offer suggested music for each session. These are links to purchase the songs on iTunes, as well as links to LifeWayWorship.com, which provides lead sheets, accompaniment tracks, and other resources for certain songs. Click here for Suggested music for the Beyond Belief unit
Here are the magazine articles that were selected to go along with this session:
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults—Love is Greater than Our Sin
- Bible Studies For Life: Adults (KJV)—Love is Greater than Our Sin
- Bible Studies For Life: Young Adults—Waiting Room
- Bible Studies For Life: Senior Adults—Look to the Cross
- Ronnie Floyd’s blog post, The God Who Is Love
And, here are some of the Leader Extras that were developed to help you customize this session for various kinds of groups. Even if you aren’t teaching one of these groups, browse here for ideas you may be able to use with your group.
- For Men Discussion of The Captain and Tenille’s (“Love Will Keep Us Together”) divorce. (Also a great option for Boomers)
- For Collegiates: Discussion of the earliest truths we learn about God, and how we learn them.
- For Parents: Clip from Cinderella Man that shows a parent going without supper so his daughter can eat
- For Women: Reflecting on lavish celebrity and royal weddings, and whether they reflect the depth of love a groom has for his bride.
- For Boomers: Link to blog post about God’s love, discussion about adjectives we use to describe God’s love
- Current Events Connection: Kevin Durant’s acceptance speech for NBA MVP award, where he talks about his mother’s love
- Additional Questions: Dozens of additional questions to help with your discussion
Hey! We aren’t the only ones with ideas! If you have any other resources you are planning to use with this session, please pass them along here! Blessings as you prepare to lead this session.