This week, our Small Group Advisor Mark Howell talks about what it takes to sustain a healthy small group ministry. He outlines five essential commitments:
- Connecting everyone to a small group is a top objective every year.
- Small group membership is an essential step in the strategy.
- Small group ministry is designed to make disciples.
- Significant investment in leadership development is a priority.
- The senior pastor is the primary champion/spokesperson for the small group ministry year in and year out.
To see how Mark fleshes out these commitments, click here.